Updated: 5:00 PM 9th August 2021
These rules have been revised regularly to reflect current environmental risk factors; Version 9.0 updated rules will apply from 5:00 pm on the 9th August 2021 until further notice:
- Movement in and out of Yalata freely is reserved to Anangu Yalata Residents and Anangu visitors only.
- Non-Anangu remote workers – YAAC, School, Tullawon, Outback stores and SAPOL with a residence at Yalata will be able to move freely in and out of Yalata for leave periods.
- All previously approved Risk Management Plans through Biosecurity remain in place and active.
- No one with the exception of the above mentioned will be permitted to enter Yalata Community without an approved YAAC permit, and Risk Management Plans will no longer be required – any person or vehicle will be removed immediately if no permit is obtained:
- Yalata community is not completely opened for business as usual (pre-pandemic), and all external agencies and services will be required to apply to YAAC for a permit to enter; approval will be based on essential needs of the community only and conditions may apply, so please do not be offended if denied.
- Essential Emergency Services such as a plumber, electrician, SA Water will be required to seek a permit through YAAC. However, no Health Declaration will be required.
- Applicants requesting to attend Yalata to have direct contact with Anangu community members will be required to be COVID19 Vaccinated; verification of Vaccination may be requested.
- All individuals who receive an approved YAAC permit will no longer be required to complete the THS Health Declaration on the date of approved entry.
- All entrants to Yalata will be required to wear a mask whilst on Yalata Lands.
- Permit Application – please request a Permit application form via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are travelling from another state outside of South Australia (SA), please make sure you comply with the current SA travel and activity COVID-19 Restrictions which can be found at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities
For further enquiries please contact either:
Tullawon Health Service: (08) 86256255
Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation: (08) 86256040