Updated: 12:01 AM 22nd November 2021
These rules have been revised regularly to reflect current environmental risk factors and apply from 12:01 AM on the 22nd November 2021 until further notice:
- Movement in and out of Yalata freely is reserved to Anangu Yalata Residents and Anangu visitors only.
- All remote workers based in Yalata, essential services, maintenance contractors, Health Care providers and visitors will be required to undertake the permit application.
- It is mandatory to be double vaccinated against COVID-19 to be approved entry onto all Yalata Lands. Vaccination Certificate must be attached with your permit applications, Verification of vaccination may also be requested by Employers or SA Police upon arriving in Yalata.
- All entrants to Yalata will be required to wear a mask whilst on Yalata Lands.
- Upon arriving in Yalata Community you must immediately attend the Yalata Admin office (1-5 Yalata Square) to COVID Safe Check-In (QR Code). This is a Government requirement and anyone found not checking in can face a fine of up to $5000.
- Permit Application – please request a Permit application form via email email@example.com.
If you are travelling from another state outside of South Australia (SA), please make sure you comply with the current SA travel and activity COVID-19 Restrictions which can be found at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities
For further enquiries please contact either:
Tullawon Health Service: (08) 86256255
Yalata Anangu Aboriginal Corporation: (08) 86256040